There are several ways to shop with us:
1. In Store
We’re located at 47 W Merrick Rd, Freeport, NY 11520.
www.freeportmarine.com is open 24/7.
Call us toll-free at 1-800-645-2565 or locally at (516) 379-2610 during normal business hours.
Our fax number is (516) 379-2909. Please include part numbers, quantities, shipping address and phone number.
We are not required to collect sales tax for orders shipped out of the State of New York. Orders picked-up or shipped to an address within New York will incur the appropriate sales tax for merchandise and shipping.
Orders placed before 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time for in-stock items will typically ship out the same day.
**Free Shipping over $99**:
Promotion is valid for items shipped via Ground service to addresses within the contiguous United States. Oversized packages and/or packages exceeding 100 lbs. do not qualify.
All orders are thoroughly inspected and securely packed. Upon receiving a package, please inspect for any noticeable or concealed damaged. If there is significant damage to the package, please refuse delivery. Any concealed damage must be reported within 24 hours so that a claim may be filed with the shipping carrier.
- Price Matching - We constantly evaluate our prices to make sure they are competitive but if a lower price is advertised by another authorized U.S.merchant, for the identical in stock product, we will make every effort to match it.
- M.A.P. (Minimum Advertised Price) - Some manufacturers require us to advertise their products at a certain price. In many cases our price will be lower than the M.A.P. Once an item is added to the shopping cart, the sale price will be visible.
- Price Changes - Prices may change throughout the year without notice due to uncontrollable market conditions.
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express), Wire Transfers, Personal Checks, and PayPal in addition to cash and travelers checks. Payment must be made in U.S.funds.
We pride ourselves here at Freeport Marine Supply for offering superior customer service. Please contact us by phone at 1-800-645-2565 or (516) 379-2610 during normal business hours. We can be reached by email at email@example.com or fax at (516) 379-2909.
We accept returns based on the following qualifications:
- Returned merchandise must be in original, resalable condition with all packaging materials and manuals.
- For a full refund, exchange or credit, the item must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- A restocking fee of at least 20% will be assessed for returns older than 30 days. Fees vary by manufacturer. Returns are not accepted after 90 days.
- Non-returnable Items: Cut goods, Clearance Items, Close-Outs, Specially Ordered Items, Inflatable Boats, Outboard Motors, Life Rafts and items not in resalable condition.
- Special Orders & Drop-Shipments: Returns from special orders or drop-shipped orders are dependent on the manufacturer's return policies. Most orders are non-returnable or require a restocking fee plus return shipping fees.
All personal information provided to us is used to enhance your shopping experience with Freeport Marine Supply and is kept strictly confidential. We do not share, rent, sell or exchange personal information.
Captain’s Loyalty Club:
It's our way of saying "Thanks" to our customers. Enrollment is automatic with your first order. At the end of August, if at least 1000 points have accumulated, we'll send out a Freeport Marine Supply Gift Card of at least $25. And it's 100% Free! For more information please visit our Captain's Loyalty Club page.
Warranties are solely the responsibility of the manufacturer and the final determination of warranty adjustments rests with the manufacturer of the product. Please contact the manufacturer and follow the instructions outlined in their warranty policy before contacting Freeport Marine Supply. We will make all efforts to assist with warranty claims that are not satisfactorily handled by the original manufacturer.
We make every effort to keep errors in our catalog, on our website and in any of our promotions to a minimum. Product descriptions, typographic, pricing and photographic errors are unintentional and subject to correction.